Sunday, August 23, 2009

Old + new = crafting goodness

scrapbooking my gran


I have been using my lack of scrapping lately to justify buying lots of new things. After all, I need new things to feel inspired, don't I? But this page uses one of the first pieces of 12x12 I ever bought (the dark green) alongside one of the newest pieces. And a lot of other stuff thrown on as well. The self-adhesive paper lace is still a favourite, and the only scrapbook product I have ever bought more than once.

Life has really slowed down this weekend as I have done my best to relax and prepare myself for a busy week ahead. My holiday wasn't nearly long enough.

2 comments:

Paige said...

nice to see you scraping again Kate:) the next crop is on the 12th Sept hope you can make it?

humel said...

Hi there, just dropped by from Shimelle's :-) Like your blog! I see those Prima's in the background lol - looking suspiciously full - is that 'cos they're new stash, or are they just decorative, like mine?!

See you in class ;-)