Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sleepless nights

Going to bed early has never held much appeal for me. What if I miss out on something exciting? Being ill, despite the fact that it makes me tired, has made me even less likely to go to bed at a reasonable hour. Too much to do, too little time. Plus, insomnia is actually a side-effect of my tablets so I have a legitimate excuse for staying awake till 3am.

Apart from watching lots of late-night TV (when the programmes with subtitles and sign language come on, you know it's late) what could I possibly keep myself occupied with at that hour?

miniature pumpkins



Crocheted miniature pumpkins. Naturally. Now available in the shop.

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

Oh, they are adorable... in a spooky weird sort of way (which is good *lol*)
My meds make me tired and I just want to sleep all the time - I'd rather be awake though.

Lucy said...

Kate, I need to buy one of those! Super cute! Lots of love xx