Sunday, June 24, 2012

Scrapbooking from a starting point

Sometimes I need a kick to get me going, and sometimes something just inspires me. This starting point just seemed perfect for these photos from a fabulous wedding.


I made my own fabric flower (I know!) and used candi dots to look a little bit like confetti. I have two sizes of butterfly punch now and oh that makes me happy. So does layering two colours of butterfly together to get the contrast I wanted. And then after I'd done the whole thing, I stamped right on to the cardstock to create a journalling space. Lots of different elements that I love on this page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...oh what a wonderful Layout...i love it...

Katja

Lisa-Jane said...

I love your take on this sketch! I would never have thought of putting something top right but your journalling box is absolutely perfect!