Thursday, November 08, 2012

Rolling towards the weekend


I think the clocks changing a couple of weeks ago has put me more out-of-sorts than I care to admit. I am struggling with the cold mornings and dark evenings, and craving comforting food that is hot and full of carbs. Last night I slept for nine hours, which is just ridiculous. I never do that. Where has all my energy gone? Maybe this is just the downhill slope to 30 and beyond.

Clearly, I am behind the curve on scrapbooking trends here. Bunting? So 2011, darling. Washi tape? Well, it's definitely not a new trend even if it hasn't reached the point of being passé yet. Come to think of it, what are the current trends? If I could only think of the one that hasn't happened yet, I could make my fortune...


1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

lovely LO! your kitty looks just like my 5 year old black cat