Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love and craftiness


Is there any better excuse for making things? Amanda and Jamie are a super-cute couple, and after his proposal on Christmas Eve they are now a super-cute ENGAGED couple! It is wonderful to see them so happy together.


This weekend was their engagement party, and a lovely chance to celebrate plus each side of the family got to meet each other. Adorable. Mum outdid herself (with some help from the happy couple too) with a lovely buffet including lots of vegetarian delights. Cheese and lentil bake, anyone? Yum. 


I had already helped Amanda make the engagement party invitations, but I still wanted to make a 'congratulations' card. I love 6x6 paper pads for their easy co-ordination, and this card came together ever so quickly. Pink and turquoise are one of my favourite colour combinations at the moment...I have tried to suggest them to Amanda as colours for the wedding, but she's got her own ideas!


No comments: