Thursday, April 04, 2013

No such thing as too much glitter



You know I love glitter, right? Glitter and shine and sparkle...I don't think I make a page without these in some form. When I made this page to celebrate Mindy and Jamie's Christmas engagement, I briefly wondered if two glitter alphabets was too many. Hah! Silly question.


This is actually on white cardstock heavily misted with gold, but that doesn't show up so well in this photo. I considered the thought that gold spray mist with pink and black glitter letters might be too much, but only for a moment. After all, what is life without some sparkle?

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

I love your pages. The colors and components you used go together so beautifully. And...you could NEVER have too much sparkle! I'm a sparkle girl myself! xo