Sunday, March 09, 2014

Scrapbook Sunday: the March edition

We're having a spell of spring sunshine at the moment, and oh gosh does it make me feel better. It has been so nice to get out for a few walks, to stretch our legs and see all the little signs of spring approaching. I am slightly concerned that we might get a late cold snap - it would play havoc with the bees and the allotment - but for now I am just going to be grateful for clear skies. 

Lately, I find my scrapbooking is changing. I think it's partly because I sketch more now so I don't need a scrapbook page to feel like a work of art. And also, despite saying that I would never do 'Project Life', after starting a PL-style album for our holiday last year I am finding myself drawn to a more immediate style of memory keeping for everyday. I have started a Project Life album for 2014 and I'll let you know how I get on. In the meantime I'm also doing regular layouts as usual, and the intention is to slot these in between the pocket pages.

25


Is my little sister really 25? I had to sit down and work out the maths. It doesn't feel like it's possible. Maybe if I had actually done a page for my own 30th birthday last October, I'd be able to face the reality of us being properly grown up. I think I am still in denial. But whatever age we are, I am so grateful for my sister and the fantastic relationship that we have.

25 closeup


No comments: